Zaful Wishlist #1

luni, august 07, 2017

Hello, hello 
I think that it’s time to clean your wardrobe and make space for some new clothes and accessories.  This week I am presenting you the wishlist that I did in collaboration with ZAFUL
Summer is literally my favourite season especially when it comes to fashion as I love how versatile you can be during the summer!
Here are some of my favourites!

One piece that instantly caught my eye was this Cami Cut Out Scalloped Midi Dress which for me is literally the perfect summer dress as it can be dressed quite casual in the day, or dressed up with some heels of an evening!



Another piece that caught my eye was this High-Low Hem Spaghetti Straps Dress.
I recently added a beautiful denim skirt to my summer wardrobe, and i'm loving styling it up but i'm already wanting to add another to my wardrobe, so when I saw this Front Slit Floral Embroidered Denim Skirt I instantly knew that I need something like this!

Finally, one thing that I absolutely love Zaful for is their sunglasses as they have some amazing on trend pairs but they are so affordable, and I now have a couple of pairs from them! A new addition that I noticed had come into stock were these Chunky Frame Round Mirrored Sunglasses, and I am obsessed!




You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Sunt pe BlogOGO.MD

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images